General Instructions for students:-
1) Students should be regular and punctual in attending classes, tutorials and submission of the term work in respective subjects. Terms shall not be granted and a student’s shall not be certified for examination if his /her progress, attendance conduct is not as per rules laid down by the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
2) Students have to pay all the fees laid down by the Shikshan Shulk Samiti, Mumbai at the time of admission.
3) In the case of student requiring to remain absent for some reasons he/she will be required to take the prior permission from the principal.
4) Students must carry identity card singed by the principal and produce the same whenever asked by the college authorities. Students without identity card will not be allowed to enter the institute premises and will be strictly dealt with.
5) Any student found involved in anti-national activities contrary to the provisions of the acts & Laws enforced by the govt. will be liable to be expelled from the institute without any notice by the principal.
6) Ragging of the students in any from within or outside the college and hostel is strictly prohibited. Defaulters will be strictly dealt with as per govt. of Maharashtra instruction in this matter. Concerned will be expelled from the college & matter will be reported to police authorities.
7) Smoking, consumption of alcohol and use of drugs is strictly prohibited within or outside the premises of the college and hostel.
8) Any change in the address of the student must be intimated by him/her in writing to the college office immediately.
9) A student is expected to read the notices displayed put up on the notice board of the college.
10) Compensation of any damage to the college property, apparatus, furniture, equipment, library books, building etc. must be paid for immediately by the students.
11) Students must attend Social and National events organized by the college such as 26th January, 15th August, Annual Social Gathering CDE programmes, workshops etc. and all other declared National celebrations.
12) Students will be bound by the rules and regulations framed by the college from time to time.