The Department of Pharmacology has organized and conducted an Educational Rangoli Competetion for the 4th semester MBBS students on Saturday, 24th March 2018 under the guidance of Dr. Vijay Moghe. at 3pm onwards at the corridor in between lecture hall no. 1 and 2, SMBT Medical College Building.
- Theme for competition: ‘Mechanism of Action of Drugs’
- Date: Saturday, 24th March 2018
- Time: 3:00 pm onwards
- Venue: Near lecture hall no. 1 and 2, SMBT Medical College Building.
- Number of participating teams: 8 (total 40 students)
- Duration alloted: 90 minutes
- Topics: Antiepileptic drugs acting on GABAnergic neurons, Antidepressants, local anaesthetics, sedative- hypnotics, antiparkinsonian drugs, drugs for peptic ulcer disease, antiemetics, prokinetics, antithyroid drugs, and sulfonylureas
- Judge: Dr. Vijaya Gunjal (as subject expert) and Dr. Rutuja Pundkar
Bhavana Anwani, Ojal Meshram, Bhagyashree Tajane, Vaishnavi
Marathe, Prajakta Lakade
Abhilasha Nanadikar, Chanchal Prasad, Chesta Sharma, Komal
Patil, Sanjukta Shenoy
Team F (Drugs for peptic ulcer disease)
Thoravi Arote, Anushka Kamthe, Samiksha Andhare, Janhavi
Dahanukar, Sagar Tayade