The Institute has modern and spacious building to accommodate all the classes, library and laboratories within the institute campus. It has a separate multipurpose building complex to cater extra curricular needs of the student.
Institute has fifteen fully established laboratories as per the norms
of the Maharashtra
State Board of Technical Education and
AICTE, New Delhi & PCI, New Delhi.
|Sr.no||Name of Laboratories|
|2||Pharmaceutical Chemistry Lab|
|5||Pharmacology & Toxicology Lab|
|6||Bio-Chem. & Clinical Pathology Lab|
|7||Human Anatomy & Physiology Lab|
The Institute library has an excellent collection of technical books including textbooks, reference books, competitive examination books handbooks. It subscribes a wide range of technical journals and periodicals. Book bank facility has also available to the needy students Details of the Library Books:
|Course||Total Number of Titles||Total Number of volumes||Number of Journals|
IT Resource Center
The Institute has full fledged computer and peripherals laboratory with high end PCs and networking with dedicated staff. Internet connectivity is also available for the students.
The Institute has adequate number of well qualified and dedicated faculty members.
The Institute has a well equipped Gymkhana with adequate indoor as well as outdoor facilities for the students.
Canteen facility is available for students.
Three buses have been provided for conveyance of students from various parts of Nashik City to campus and back.
- List of facilities available
- Games and sport facilities:- Cricket, Volley ball, foot ball, Table tennis, carom, etc.
- Extra curricular activities: – Annual Social Gathering, Seminars, Conferences, Industrial tours etc.
- Soft-skill development facilities: – Guest lectures, Personality,development programmes.
- Number of computer center with capacity of each: 01, capacity of 30students.
- Curriculum and syllabus for each of the programmes as approved by the University.
- Academic calendar of the University.
- Academic Time-table.
- Teaching Load of each faculty. 16 to 18 hours / week.
- Internal continuous evaluation system and place: Three Sessional examinations are conducted by College as per the rules of University and evaluation of these examinations done by faculty.
- Student's assessment of faculty, system in place: Appraisal is carried out.
- National Service Scheme (NSS).
- Student’s Welfare Scheme.
- Earn & Learn Scheme: 8 students participated in this scheme.
- Special Guidance Scheme for F.Y. D.Pharm Students.
- Committees to aid smooth functioning.
- Student's council.
- Institutional Animal Ethical Committee (IAEC).