Co-curricular & Extra Curricular Activities
- Games and Sport facilities:- Cricket, Volley ball, foot ball. Table tennis, carom etc.
- Annual Social Gathering, Seminars, Conferences, Industrial tours etc.
- Soft skill development facilities: – Guest lectures, Personality Development Programmes.
- National Service Scheme (NSS) – Unit of 50 students.
- Board of Students’ Development ( Earn & Learn Scheme: 8 students participated in this scheme & Special Guidance Scheme for F.Y. B.Pharm Students)
- Students Council.
- Institutional Animal Ethical Committee (IAEC).
- Bahai Academy Course – Module -1: Education in universal human values implemented in our college.